MIDDLESEX COUNTY, NJ - Middlesex County Chair Lucille Panos, has issued a call for candidates interested in running for elected positions throughout Middlesex County.
Chairwoman Lucille Panos stated that:
“This past year Republicans won majorities in national and state offices in an unprecedented election that was a true commentary for change in government. Now is the time for New Jersey to build upon that success at the state, county, and local levels.”
On behalf of the Middlesex County Republican Committee, Chairwoman Panos invites all qualified individuals who want good government, to run for office.
Interviews are starting for candidates who are ready for new leadership in the following offices:
· NJ State Senate for the 14th, 17th, 18th, 19th, and 22nd legislative districts.
· NJ State Assembly for the 14th, 17th, 18th, 19th, and 22nd legislative districts.
· Middlesex County Surrogate
· Three Middlesex County Freeholder Seats
· At the local level, many towns are seeking interested candidates for mayoral and council offices.
All interested individuals should send their letters of interest to: Lucille Panos, Middlesex County Republican Committee at email@example.com or call 908-208-7978.