- Q&A: How Governor-Elect Murphy Can Lead a Successful Transition
- NJ Election 2017: Incumbents Sweep in New Brunswick
- Murphy convincingly wins NJ governor's campaign that ran through New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Voters Prepare for What's Next
- Here's a rundown of everything you need to know heading into the polls
- Local Democrats hold major fundraising lead over Republican, Independent ...
By DAWN MILLERNovember 6, 2017
NEW JERSEY - When voters head to the polls on Tuesday, November 7, one of the public questions on the ballot lets voters decide on the NJ Library Construction Bond Act. If the referendum passes, it will allow the state to issue $125 million in bonds. From the proceeds, grants will be provided to public libraries for renovations, repairs, improvements and technological upgrades. The bonds ...