- Elijah's Promise preps hundreds of Thanksgiving meals for those in ...
- Irish pub to replace Old Bay restaurant, following final farewell in December
- Thanksgiving Fun Facts & Trivia
- Hub City kicks off first Oktoberfest in decades
- City market reviving Hub City tradition this weekend
- DIGinto New Brunswick: Fritz’s is a Total Eclipse of the (Artichoke) Heart
By JOHN MOONEYNovember 22, 2017
FLORHAM PARK, NJ - AAA estimates that more than 1 million New Jerseyans will journey 50 miles or more from home during Thanksgiving weekend, the highest volume for the holiday since 2007 and a 4.1 percent increase in travelers from 2013.
The majority of New Jersey travelers (nearly 89 %) will celebrate the holiday with a road trip, and this year it will cost them less money than in previous ...