- Don't Miss These Garden State Holiday Light Delights
- Suburban Chamber of Commerce Installs New Officers and Board at Holiday Party
- Shared Service Agreement Adds Summit to New Providence Court System
- Santa Claus Is Big Hit at the New Providence Firehouse
- New Providence Athletes Honored At County Girls Soccer Awards Ceremony
- Relay 2018 Returns to Governor Livingston High School
By KAVITA KEWALRAMANI, MD, MPHDecember 11, 2017
About 3 years ago, around the time healthcare was saying its last goodbyes to solo practitioners, I decided to plunge into the world of private practice and one morning announced to my family, “I am starting a new primary care solo practice.” I am an Internist of Asian Indian origin and I graduated from residency about twenty years ago. To say that my family was bewildered is an ...