- Mayor and Council Fondly Remember Cucco and Perillo
- Scarecrow Invasion Takes Over Downtown New Providence
- Red Ribbon Week Kicks off in New Providence
- Football: New Providence Pioneers Steps It Up in 11-0 Victory Over Roselle Park
- New Providence High School Marching Band Wins State Championship for Second ...
- New Providence Girls Tennis Captures Group 1 Championship
By PETRA SHAWOctober 24, 2016
Research shows that exercise offers a wealth of health benefits for older adults including increasing muscle strength, elevating mood, and improving memory. Lantern Hill, a new retirement community in New Providence, New Jersey, is providing residents with the resources they need to exercise and stay active.
Residents are staying fit and having fun by working out ...