- Boys Lacrosse: New Providences Shuts Down Vernon in 12-5 Victory
- New Providence Boys' Lacrosse: Lawton Nets 100th Career Goal
- Rainwater In Electrical Box Caused House Fire Monday Morning
- NWS Issues Flood Warning For Area
- Firefighters Respond to House Fire in New Providence
- AWR Elementary School Holds its 34th Annual STEM Fair
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONApril 20, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders invites members of the public to attend a panel discussion on sexual assault and consent on Wednesday, April 25 at 2:00 p.m. in Room N-4 at Union County College, 1033 Springfield Avenue in Cranford. The panel will feature a question and answer session.
The panel discussion is intended to raise awareness about sexual assault and consent in ...