The Mayor and Council have announced the following guidelines for Trick or Treating on October 31, 2020.
- Trick or Treating will occur between 4:00 – 8:00 PM on October 31, 2020 (not 4:30)
- Residents distributing candy should place a table at the end of their driveway with candy. As long as candy is individually wrapped and spread apart, no extra plastic is required (wrapped candy does not need to also be put in plastic bags). Please no candy in bowls.
- Those in apartments should place candy on a table on/near their walkway.
- Trick or Treaters should only go in groups of family members.
- Social Distance – stay 6 feet away from other groups
- Wear a mask or face covering – a Halloween mask is not sufficient.
- If you or a family members is not feeling well, do not trick or treat.
Please also see these NJ Department of Health Halloween Guidelines: