The New Providence Tennis Association (NPTA), in conjunction with the New Providence Recreation Department, is pleased to announce our lineup of programs for 2020. All programs are geared to adult participation and are held at the New Providence Tennis Courts.
An annual $35 membership fee allows you to participate in any of the following programs:
- Leagues: Spring – 4/20 to 5/31; Summer – 6/8 to 7/19; Fall – 8/31 to 10/11
- Women’s Intermediate - Wednesdays
- Men’s - Mondays
- Mixed - Thursdays
- Singles Ladder - TBD
- Pick Up: 4/20 to 10/31
- Women’s Advanced Round Robin – Mondays
- Mixed Doubles – Thursdays 7pm, Saturdays 9am
- Socials: January 25 (Strand Tennis Center), March 6 (Strand Tennis Center)
- Social Tournaments
- Walther Cup vs. Summit Tennis Association – 5/30
- Pioneer Cup vs. Crestview – 7/18
- Pioneer Cup vs. Clearwater – 8/15
To learn more about our programs, visit our website at www.newprovtennis.org. You can also email us at email@example.com.