Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation's largest franchise dedicated to men's and boy's hair care, will open December 19 in the Village Shopping Center in New Providence. This new business is one of the latest of the franchise's more than 1,200 locations across the country. "Sport Clips offers our clients the expertise of well-trained stylists in a fun, casual environment where they can enjoy watching sports on TV during their haircut. We're looking forward to introducing clients to our services and distinctive experience," said Jim Goryeb, who owns the new location and plans to ope several more in the coming year. "The Sport Clips concept is growing across the county, and we're proud to make it a part of New Providence's retail community."
The new Sport Clips will offer:
- A frehtake on barbrshop amenities ad services like te "MVP Exprince" tha includes a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage.
- Stylistswho secialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Large creen TVs playing sports prgrammig at each harcut station and in the lobby along with reding material.
- Affordable luxuries like specal lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area.
- Haircut services without an appointment - walk-ins are welcome
"Opening a Sport Clips creates opportunities for eployment and charitable outreach," said Goyeb. "Our team members look foward to giving great haircuts and playing an active role in supporting the community."
Sport Clips New Prvidence will be open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.to 8 pm., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday frm 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit www.sportclips.com/NJ118 908-988-477