Introducing The Social Skills Connection!
Helping Children to better interact with the world around them!
- Social skills lessons for children with mild special needs
- Priority will be given to elementary age students K-5th grade
- Lessons are fun and interactive
- Classes run six consecutive Wednesdays starting October 4th at 4pm
- Held on the grounds of St. Vincent De Paul Faith Formation Center 249 Bebout Ave. Stirling / pick-up at 5 pm
- Classes will be run by Danielle Gasalberti a certified school psychologist
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an open house on September 10th from 1-2 at the SVDP Faith Formation Center.