- Expert Gardeners Share Tips on Growing a Successful Vegetable Garden
- Madison Farmers' Market Returns to the Downtown Thursday Celebrates 25th Season
- Union County Freeholder Board Awards “UC Means Green” Community Garden Grants
- Love for Courtney – Downtown Beautification Event Planned
- End of a (Very Long) Era; Basking Ridge's Old Oak Coming Down
- Union County Freeholders Meetings Rescheduled After Last Week’s Water Main Break
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONJune 13, 2017
Join the Union County Rain Garden Bus Tour this Saturday, June 17 and learn the landscaping tricks that cut down water bills and help reduce flooding, while adding color and greenery to a property.
Home owners, businesses, nonprofits, religious institutions and government agencies are all welcome.
Public works can qualify for three technical credits.
For details contact Michele Bakacs, ...