- Baraka displays show of unity at re-election announcement
- Baraka touts Newark's redevelopment at regional business meeting
- Ramos announces bid for fourth term on City Council
- Robert Treat adds seasoned executive chef to its lineup
- Whole Foods Markets to be Acquired by Amazon
- Baraka set to announce re-election and council slate, but one council member ...
By MARK J. BONAMOJune 21, 2017
Newark Mayor Ras Baraka told an assembly of regional business leaders that both the business community and city residents must work together for Newark's economic redevelopment to have a positive impact.
"We should have a collective vision going forth," said Baraka on Tuesday before more than 200 members of the Newark Regional Business Partnership ...