- Developer Proposes 4 Residential Towers in Newark's West Ward
- Temporary Suspension Scheduled for Newark Airport Monorail Service
- East Ward council challenger files petition contesting runoff results, calls ...
- Newark Parents Ask State's Highest Court to Hear Suit Against Teacher Layoff ...
- Essex County Tech Schools Pull $16M from Bank over Foreclosure Practices
- Newark Receives $5.6M Settlement from East Orange Over Sewage Dispute
By REBECCA PANICOAugust 17, 2018
NEWARK, NJ - A developer is seeking to build four residential towers - one that has a pool on the roof - on different streets in a ward that is dotted with dilapidated two and three-family homes.
MORE: Those Boarded-Up Homes in the West Ward? Newark Has a Plan for Them.
New West 1, based in Ramsey, had four applications seeking variances for the four residential buildings in the West ...