Come and meet with recruiters from many industries ranging from small local businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. See what these specialized companies are offering and the current trends in hiring.
- Dress professionally and be prepared for an interview.
- Be proactive, and stand out with the recruiters. Prepare yourself before the event by learning about the employer's culture, product, personnel, location and industry. You will impress the recruiters with your knowledge of their business.
- Prepare a brief and effective statement of how your skills, experience, and qualifications fit their organization.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume and a pen.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot.
- Tell a friend—All job seekers are welcome.