MONTCLAIR, NJ - Essex County COVID-19 testing will take place at Brookdale Park on Tuesday, June 16 from 4-6PM.
Details are as follows:
Satellite Site will be at Brookdale Park this Tuesday
Essex County is providing expanded testing for all County residents. The tests are available to all Essex County residents experiencing coronavirus symptoms or not.
Below are testing locations and dates:
Essex County Satellite Testing Location (Saliva Test)
- Where: Essex County Brookdale Park
- When: Tuesday, June 16, 4:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Instructions: Enter off Watchung Avenue, Lower Parking Lot, Bloomfield
Residents taking the COVID-19 saliva test should not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum 30 minutes prior to arrival.
Essex County Weequahic Park Testing Site (Nasal Swab Test)
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Testing Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Drive-through only
Appointments are required – to make an appointment visit www.EssexCOVID.org or call 973-324-9950.
- Essex County residents with or without symptoms are encouraged to get tested
- Residents are encouraged to get tested if they have taken the swab or saliva tests 14 days ago or more and have received negative test results.
- Residents age 13 and older are welcome to get tested
- Testing is provided free of charge to Essex County residents. No insurance is required.