- Sparta Police: Several Wanted People Picked Up in Traffic Stops
- Newton Police: Drunk Driver Crashes into House for New Year's Surprise
- JCPL Gives Surprise Grant to Local Camp for Children With Diabetes
- Crowds Pack Sussex County YMCA's Open House
- Newton Town Council Election Petitions Are Available
- The Center For Prevention and Counseling Announces New Hire
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFJanuary 19, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – Traffic stops have let to the apprehension of people on outstanding warrants in the past week. On January 10 around 8:45 a.m. Sparta Police Officer Thomas Snyder stopped a gray Nissan Altima for having an expired inspection sticker, according to police.
When the officer checked the driver’s identification Snyder found Rene Figuerroa, 57, had a suspended license ...