- Newton High School Athlete Signs Letter of Intent for Vassar
- Veritable Victory for Crew 276 at Klondike
- Merriam Avenue School Named 2017 School of Character
- Newton Lenape Valley Ice Hockey Gets First Haas Cup Over Vernon
- Newton Girls Basketball Sweep Past Warren Hills into the Finals
- Sparta Police: DWI for Newton Man
By JENNIFER DERICKSFebruary 20, 2017
SPARTA, NJ – More than a year after being charged with driving while intoxicated, Sparta Councilman Jerry Murphy has still not had his day in court.
According to the Sparta Municipal Court, Murphy is scheduled to be heard on Wednesday night, February 22 in Hopatcong. Representative from the Hopatcong Municipal Court did not have any information as to the reason it has taken so long ...