- Newton’s Spring Street Turned Green for a Day for St. Patrick’s Day ...
- Sparta Police Pick Up Franklin Woman Driving While Suspended
- Boys and Girls Track Teams Look to Win League Titles Again This Season
- Newton Schedules Bulk Waste Pick-Up
- Newton's Party After the Parade
- Sparta Police Arrest Newton Man on DWI, Hit and Run with Baby on Board
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFMarch 18, 2018
SPARTA, NJ – A traffic stop yielded an arrest for driving with a suspended license for a Franklin woman. On March 13 around 11:30 p.m. Sparta Police Officer Timothy Lynott stopped Christina Bradford on Route 15 for having a broken tail light on her gray GMC pickup, police report.
When the officer checked her credentials, he found Bradford’s license had been suspended and she ...