- Sparta Police: Traffic Stop Yields Stolen Property
- Newton Third Quarter Tax Deadline
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced for Megan's Law Offenses in Newton
- Newton Area Alumni Earn Accolades and Degrees
- After Outpouring of Support Sussex Freeholders Plan Another Meeting on McGuire ...
- Three Defendants Enter Guilty Pleas at Sussex County Courthouse
By TAPINTO SPARTA STAFFAugust 13, 2018
SPARTA, NJ — A man from Dingman’s Ferry Pennsylvania, pulled over on Route 15 is facing charges after police found a “large role of copper wire,” in the car, police said.
On August 2 around 7 p.m. officer Steven Guido stopped Colton Lee Greene, 22 for failing to signal a lane change. When speaking with Greene the officer saw the ball of copper partially hidden under a ...