Interested in working for an innovative and ambitious company?
Passionate about your community, local news, or online media?
TAPinto Sparta and TAPinto Newton are now accepting applications for TALENT! for a Sales & Marketing Consultant
As our sales consultant, you will be responsible for creating relationships with local businesses and onboarding them as yearly sponsors. You will also manage your accounts and offer marketing strategies using the TAP platform.
Our goal is to grow our sponsor base within our existing sites as well as open new editions of TAPinto.net across New Jersey and beyond.
We keep in close contact with our customers, and aim to be a trusted long-term partner helping their media strategy.
As a sales consultant you will:
- Train and onboard clients
- Help clients to get maximum value from our service
- Consult with and advise clients on best practices for online advertising and marketing using the TAP platform
- Build and maintain relationships with business owners and executives who use our service
- Handle customer renewals with the aim of growing your portfolio
- Understand client pain points and introduce new solutions when needed
- University degree with strong academic results
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and passion for working with clients
- A track record of high achievement and meeting deadlines and targets
- Sales experience a plus
What to expect TAPinto.net has a fundamental belief in people and their potential. We are not afraid of investing in hidden talent, and provide a supportive environment for you to discover your strengths.
TAPinto.net offers comprehensive training for new team members, and this is ongoing throughout your TAPinto.net career. There is a strong focus on personal and professional development with chances for fast career advancement as a site owner.
Who Should Apply
- Marketing professionals or business consultative professionals who wish to provide more products and services to their existing customer base.
- Local sales professionals looking for additional part-time income
- Individuals looking for flexible schedule, part-time or full-time work
- College-level students completing Business, Marketing or similar degrees
To apply: send professional cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. This is an independent contractor, commission based opportunity.