- Dragons Set to Return to Lake Mohawk for Sparta Education Foundation
- Help Sussex County Police Departments Cram the Cruiser for Food Pantries
- Newton’s Recreation Commission Hosts Senior Luncheon
- Newton Town Council: April Proclaimed National Donate Life Month
- Sparta High School Student Raising Funds for DASI
- Sparta German Christmas Market Distributes Proceeds to Local Organizations
By MARGARET MCHUGHApril 21, 2017
Families are invited to Sussex County YMCA on April 29 for Healthy Kids Day, a free, fun-packed event to inspire kids and parents to stay active physically and mentally during the summer. From 1-4 p.m., families can play games, compete in an obstacle course, swim, and more. Guests are invited to enter the Family Healthy Snack Challenge by bringing a favorite healthy snack along with the recipe to ...