- Friends of Sparta Mountain Petition Council for Help as Logging ...
- Newton Town Hall to Close Early Today No Senior Shuttle
- BREAKING: Charges against Senator Menendez to be dropped
- Newton Town Council Election Petitions Are Available
- Newton Municipal Offices Closed
- Newton Municipal Clerk's Office Closes Early for Holiday
By BRITTANY O'NEILLFebruary 15, 2018
Says an Investment in State’s Infrastructure is an Investment in the State’s Economy & Jobs
Bipartisan legislation sponsored by Senator Steven Oroho (R-24) that will deliver $5.15 million in transportation infrastructure projects and construction jobs to Sussex County has passed the Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee.
Oroho legislation provides critical ...