- Newton High School Alumna is a Hit at Susquehanna University
- Newton Boys Basketball Team Wins First-Ever Sectional Championship Title
- Newton Boys Basketball Wins by Two, Advances to the Finals NJSIAA North Jersey ...
- Newton Boys Basketball Team Advances to Quarterfinals
- Newton High School Student Athlete Commits to Johnson and Wales
- Newton Girls Basketball Team Heartbreaking H/W/S Finals Loss
By MARGARET MCHUGHMarch 17, 2017
A 9,000-square-foot addition will allow the Sussex County YMCA to launch sports leagues and expand community wellness programs that address some of the county’s pressing concerns: obesity, diabetes, cancer and the rise in abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal and prescription drugs. The Sussex County YMCA will break ground on the $3.8 million project in May, building a full-size high ...