- Attention North Plainfield: Calling All Football Canucks
- Flash Flooding Ties Up Route 22 in North Plainfield With Cars Stuck in Water, ...
- Found in Watchung: Do You Know This Dog?
- Old-Fashioned Family Fun for Visitors to Somerset County 4-H Fair
- Green Brook Police Department to Host fourth annual ‘National Night Out’ Aug. 7
- National Weather Service Issues Heat Advisory Through Tuesday Aug 7
By CATHY GOETZAugust 12, 2018
BELMAR, NJ — As a fledgling dune planting flourishes near Belmar’s 12th Avenue beach playground, another patch of greenery is planned for the Third Avenue beach.
In addition to the dune grass, native plants and other suitable foliage that will fill this new 1,500-square-foot area, “pollinators” will be part of the mix, according to Belmar Councilman Thomas Brennan, ...