BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ -  Anthony Arminio, 90, was found dead in his home Wednesday in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after a car was left running in an attached garage, according to police.

Arminio had returned home from working at his son's restaurant, Arminio's Italian Corner on Main Street in Chatham, and accidently left his car running according to co-worker Ali Azzan.

The Berkeley Heights Volunteer Rescue squad transported Arminio's 87-year-old wife to Overlook Hospital. Her condition is unknown at this time. 

According to Lt. Robert Deitch of the Berkeley Heights Police Department, this unfortunate death is not considered a criminal matter and the cause of death has not officially been released by the Union County Medical Examiner's Office.