WARREN, NJ - Watchung Hills Regional High School has communicated the following guidelines for attendance reporting during the COVID-19 Health-Related School Closure. Watchung Hills Regional High School and the sending districts of Warren, Watchung, Green Brook and Long Hill announced a delayed opening for Friday, Mar. 13 followed by an extended closure through spring break, April 12.
Health Related School Closure Student Responsibilities are:
● Sign in and report yourself “Present” through the Parent/Student Access Portal by going to “Attendance -> Notify Attendance Office” by 9:30 am daily. If you have trouble logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
● If you are ill and/or unable to complete schoolwork on a given day, please ask your parents to continue to communicate your absence by calling: (908) 647 4800 select option 1.
● Please remember to log-in to Google classroom every day for every class; your assignments will be posted by your teachers regularly.
● Participate enthusiastically when online, and please work to complete assignments with attention to detail in order to achieve weekly goals as outlined by each of your teachers.
● Be mindful of wellness goals: sleep well, eat well, and exercise where appropriate.
● Use your school email to communicate with your teachers and/or your guidance counselor. Please respond to emails.
● Avoid procrastination; please try to submit assignments in the afternoon or early evening to avoid deadlines.