- Warren Police Issue Halloween Tips
- Flooding Closes Route 22 in Green Brook Near Warrenville Road
- Flood Advisory and Delays on I-78 in Warren
- Warren Wakes to Power Outage on Fifth Anniversary of Superstorm Sandy
- Phase II of East County Park in Warren Kicks Off
- Seek Shelter Warren: Severe Thunderstorm Warning in Effect, Sheriff Warns
By TAPINTO BASKING RIDGE STAFFNovember 12, 2017
Individuals, local and civic groups, clubs, businesses, Scout troops and others are welcome to design, decorate, and submit a tree for the month-long holiday display at the Somerset County Park Commission Environmental Education Center at 190 Lord Stirling Road in Basking Ridge. The exhibit will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.