WARREN, NJ - Watchung Hills and College Board have been monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are focused on the health and safety of students and test center staff.
With test day quickly approaching, please see the below update.
- Watchung Hills will be open for the Saturday, March 14th administration. Please arrive no later than 7:45 am for check-in.
- College Board understands that local governments, health authorities, and our school, may have written policies or guidance requiring additional steps before admitting students to your test center. However, College Board does not have policies that assess the health of students. As always, students must be treated equally.
- Students are permitted to wear surgical masks and gloves on test day. The mask must be removed to enable verification at check-in and when the student re-renters the testing room. Proctors will visually inspect both the interior of the mask and the gloves for any test material or prohibited devices.
- All test rooms have a Hand Sanitizer dispenser and during scheduled breaks students are permitted to use the facilities. Students may bring their own hand sanitizer, but it must be kept in the back of the room and accessed during breaks.
- If a student does not plan to attend the March administration, the student may transfer his/her registration to the May or June administration by directly contacting College Board. College Board will determine if the transfer fee will or will not be waived.