Who would have thought that just 30 days ago that we would all be facing this unprecedented situation! First and foremost I want to extended our most heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at Mavis Tire of Mahopac is grateful to all of the healthcare and emergency services workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us. We are committed to prioritizing our first responders, please let us know who you are when you bring your car in!
Regardless of the challenges that have been presented to us, our priority at Mavis Tire of Mahopac remains the the health and safety of our customers and employees.
To do our part, we are taking precautionary measures to protect you as well as our employees and are following all federal, state and local government recommendations.
• We have implemented a protocol whereby we clean the shop every 30 minutes. We are sanitizing the counter, waiting room and other areas that are both employee and customer accessible.
• We are wearing gloves and sanitizing our hands on a very regular basis especially when we work on your car.
• We can service you better if you help us by calling ahead of time to let us know that you will be dropping your car off.
• Please also consider sanitizing the inside of your car prior to dropping it off.
• Though we continually clean and sanitize the waiting room, for your protection, it would be best to drop your car off rather than waiting. It prevents too many people from gathering in one location at the same time.
As we navigate this dynamic situation, we will continually adapt our procedures to ensure that our customers are employees are safe!
Thank you for being a customer of Mavis Tire of Mahopac.
Make an appointment HERE.
Mavis Discount Tire of Mahopac
66 Miller Road
Mahopac, NY 10541