BIG DAY at this week's Market (Sun Sep 22), including our mini eco-fest and denim/textile recycling:
* 8:30am Market Walk & Talk with Lynley Jones, founder of Adventure Kitchen, on root-to-stem recipes and how to make our kitchens more sustainable (meet at 8:15am)
* Denim & Textile Recycling Day: clean denim, clothing, paired shoes, bedding, linens, hats, handbags, belts, fabric scraps 36” x 36” or larger, and other textiles
* Green Day at the Market mini eco-fest: Adventure Kitchen, Borderline Bikes, Clean Temple Body Essentials, Essex County Environmental Center, League of Women Voters of Nutley Area, Montclair Made / Boomerang Bags, Neshanic Valley Beekeepers, LLC, NJ Clean Energy, Pretty Handy, (featuring plarn and paper-making!), Purple Dragon Organic Produce Co-op, Somers 27 Soap Co. To make the day even greener, consider biking / walking to the Market and don't forget to BYO bags!
* Musical entertainment by Anthony Meola
* Shop your regular and featured favorites: Asprocolas Acres, Buon Antipasto, Empanada Lady Food Truck, Gourmet Nuts & Dried Fruit, Hidden Valley Farm, Hoboken Farms, Layton Florals (instagram.com/layton_florals), Otherwise Milk LLC, Pickles Olives Etc., TreeLicious Orchards & Just Made Bakery, and Truffalla
* Donations of fresh produce as well as non-perishable food and funds welcome for Nutley Family Service Bureau, Inc. Food Pantry