NUTLEY, NJ - One of the smaller features of Nutley Family Service Bureau's event 'Delightful Garden, Delicious Food' was the 'Mocktails and TAPtales table hosted by TAPinto Nutley.
Guests of the garden party were given the opportunity to share a story idea with TAPinto Nutley in exchange for a small donation into one of the 'karma jars' at the event. Several attendees bellied up to the mocktail bar and submitted a story idea to Nutley’s only locally owned news source. Proceeds from the karma jar were given to Nutley Family Service Bureau.
Which of the following story ideas, which would you most like to see in TAPinto Nutley?
- The Life and Times of Nutley’s Beverly Apple
- The Days when Mark Twain attended the horse races on Washington Ave in Nutley
- Wine Trends from the Nutley Wine Shop
- Mountsier-Hardie Garden: Graeme and Silas Tell the Story
- The Story of Steep for the Trees, locally owned business. Entrepreneurs John & Melisse Lancelotti
- Runners who run through Nutley’s parks: Their stories
- NHS Class of 2000 grad shares her stories of life as a Sr in Nutley 17 years ago.
- Mr. Kozyra: Franklin Ave of the past
- Carol Tangorra shares the story of her Dad, Frank.
- Charitable Giving by Spencer Savings Bank.
- The What and Why of Neuromovement: BrainBody Vitality in Nutley NJ
- The story behind ‘Grandma Pie’
A random drawing of the entries is taking place soon.
The TAPtales table will be showing up at other events in the community.