SHIP BOTTOM, NJ -Start the celebration early and mark your calendar from July 1 -6 to enjoy quality shore time. Free concerts, fireworks, and old fashioned festivals help you ring in our nation’s independence! Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce presents Star Spangled Events happening throughout the Long Beach Island Region for Summer 2017. Here is a town by town guide on all things red, white and blue happening for your enjoyment.
- JULY 1—CONCERT AT THE PUBLIC DOCK 425 E Bay Ave ReUnited 7 p.m.
- JULY 2 – CONCERT AT THE PUBLIC DOCK 425 E Bay Ave The CJ Brody Band 7 p.m.
- JULY 1—Parade fun, flags & floats 6:30 p.m. West 11th Street (behind Post Office) down Central to Broadway & 6th St to 10th Street Ramp, Liberty Band at Gazebo
- JULY 4 —CRUISE TO FIREWORKS ON MISS BARNEGAT LIGHT call 609.494.2094 for reservations. missbarnegatlight.com
- JULY 4 —BAY VILLAGE 9th and Bay Ave on Bay Fireworks at dusk
- JULY 1 —SUNSET PARK Craft Day by the Bay 609.361.7990 harveycedars.org
- JULY 3—BLUECLAWS Independence Day Fireworks Celebration FirstEnergy Park 732.901.7000 blueclaws.com
LONG BEACH TOWNSHIP
- JULY 2—Free Sunday’s at 68th Street on the Beach CONCERT SERIES – Facedown 1-3 p.m. and Acoustic Music from 12-1 p.m. Billy Walton
- JULY 3 –BAYVIEW PARK MONDAY NIGHT CONCERT SERIES – 7 p.m. Chris Fritz & The Impulsives
- JULY 5— LONG BEACH ISLAND FOUNDATION OF ARTS & SCIENCES Barnegat Bay Day 609.494.1241 lbifoundation.org
- JULY 1 & 2 — Borough wide yard sale shipbottom.org
- JULY 6 —KIWANIS FLEA MARKET 10 St and Shore Avenue “Waterfront Park”
- JULY 6 —CONCERT Shorty Long and the Jersey Horns 7 p.m. 10th St & Shore Av “Waterfront Park”
- JULY 4 —TUCKERTON SEAPORT 120 W Main St. 609.296.8868 4th July Celebration 4-9 p.m. free
For more information contact the Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center at 609.494.7211 or stop in to our center at 265 W Ninth Street, Ship Bottom- Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.