The Township of Nutley is providing an update to the community on:
- Total COVID-19 cases in Nutley
- Nutley Testing
- Essex County Testing
COVID-19 Total Cases
The Township of Nutley announced 113 additional cases and 1 additional death since the last announcement on 12/2/2020, bringing the cumulative by total to 1,185 cases and 39 deaths. The Board of Commissioners thoughts and prayers go out to all of the deceased and their families.
Nutley Testing Information
Commissioner Kelly of Nutley Public Affairs & Health Announces
NON-RAPID PCR COVID-19 TESTING
For Nutley Residents & Employee
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020 beginning at 10:00am
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 9, 2020 beginning at 10:00am
NUTLEY PARKS AND RECREATION BUILDING
44 PARK AVENUE, NUTLEY
FOLLOW SIGNS TO ENTER - MIDDLE DOOR - GYM ENTRANCE
SERVICES and RESULTS PROVIDED BY
THE DOCTORS' OFFICE URGENT CARE, WEST CALDWELL
Results provided in 3-5 days
- Completed Triage form (required)
- Two (2) photocopies of health insurance card.
- If no insurance; please complete linked form and must bring
Social Security Card
NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE TESTED
Please call the Nutley Health Department
to schedule an appointment – 973-284-4976
- Participants MUST obey signs & directions.
- Participants MUST wear face covering & observe all social distancing guidelines.
- 12/7/20 - Archery Field-West Orange 3:30pm-6:30pm
- 12/5/20 - Archery Field-West Orange 8am-12:00pm
- 12/8/20 - Essex County Weequahic Park 8:30am-11:30am
- 12/9/20 - Cedar Grove ECDPW 3:30pm-6:30pm
- 12/10/20 - Essex County Airport-Fairfield 3:30pm-6:30pm