WARREN, NJ - A Warren family lost everything in a fire this weekend at their home on Washington Valley Road and a fundraiser has been started to help them.

The fundraising site says:

On Saturday morning the Viola’s family home caught on fire in Warren, NJ.  The family was lucky to have not been home but the family lost everything. There was a brief fire earlier in the evening around five pm in the family den. Believed to be started by a bad electrical wire to the christmas tree that caught on fire and was then put out.  The family was told to not stay at the home. About ten hours later the home was up in flames. There is nothing salvageable for them. They need a new home, for not only themselves but their four dogs. They will need clothes and furniture, the works. The family is completely distraught while they had to just sit and watch as their house collapsed. Please donate to help the family get back in their feet.

Sign Up for Nutley Newsletter
Our newsletter delivers the local news that you can trust.

The link to the fundraiser is at bit.ly/2RbPIxi.

In addition, the following was posted:

We will be setting up and taking donations for the family. We are still working out specifics of where and when so please be patient with that but here’s what they will need in regards to sizes and such. 

They have four dogs, 2 larger sized dogs named Bruno and Gia and 2 smaller sized dogs named Boujiee and Bambi. They will need food, treats, and toys. 

Margarite is a RN and will need scrubs (Size medium top, size small bottoms) preferably black or blue for the hospital she works at. 

Sal is a men’s large in sweatshirts, Medium or large in shirts and a medium in sweatpants. 

The family greatly appreciates all the love and support during this horrific time.