SPARTA, NJ – Did you check your ticket? The New Jersey Lottery has announced a second tier winning Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million was sold at the 7-Eleven in Sparta, located at 85 Sparta Avenue.
The winning ticket matches five “white ball” numbers drawn on Friday, January 15 for a $1 million prize. A second million dollar ticket was sold in Bergen County at the Food Mart 4U located at 235 Patterson Avenue in Wallington.
Friday's Mega Million white ball numbers are 03, 11,12, 38 and 43. The "Gold Mega Ball" was 15 and "Megaplier Multiplier" was 04.
The top prize was not won and will roll over to make a jackpot worth $850 million for the next drawing on Tuesday, January 19. If won it would be the second largest jackpot in the game’s history according to lottery officials and third largest in U.S. lottery history.
Nine third tier prizewinning tickets were sold, matching four of the white ball numbers and the gold ball number. Each winning ticket is valued at $10,000. They were purchased:
- Cumberland County: Cumberland Liquors, 803 Landis Ave., Bridgeton;
- Gloucester County: Xpress Mart, 107 Egg Harbor Rd., Sewell;
- Gloucester County: Wawa #775, 1445 S. Black Horse Pike, Williamstown;
- Hudson County: Roniraj Inc., 3563 Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City;
- Middlesex County: Stop & Shop #810, 1600 Perrineville Rd., Monroe Township;
- Morris County: Weis Markets #126, 146 Center Grove Rd., Randolph;
- Ocean County: Mystic Island Casino, 110 Mathistown Rd., Little Egg Harbor Township;
- Passaic County: Jackpocket/Utopia Deli, 355 Warwick Turnpike, Hewitt; and,
- Somerset County: Krauszer’s, 435 Amwell Rd., Hillsborough
Nearly 300,000 other winning tickets are also out there waiting to have prizes claimed from $2 to $2,000 according to lottery officials. Check those tickets.
Mega Million lottery drawings are Tuesdays and Fridays.
The Powerball’s Saturday night drawing has a jackpot is $640 million.