BROWARD COUNTY - Broward County's Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) is offering free Information Sessions to learn about new opportunities to do business with Broward County government, the County announced.
Discussion topics to include:
- How to tap into Broward County Government’s annual spend - averaging over $600M
- Updates on NEW total gross receipts cap for Construction Industry -increased to $9M
- Benefits of Personal Net Worth cap - increased to $1.32M
"The changes reflect the County’s commitment to increasing the participation of small businesses on County contracts,” said OESBD Director, Sandy-Michael E. McDonald. “By increasing local business participation, we are growing the economy of Broward."
Learn more at the following information sessions:
- Broward County Main Library on June 21, 2018, from 4 to 5:30 PM.
- Miramar Branch Library on Thursday, July 19, 2018, from 4 to 5:30 PM.
- Margate Branch Library on Saturday, August 11, 2018, from 11 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Urban League of Broward County on Thursday, September 20, 2018, from 3 to 4:30 PM.
All Trades are welcome - Architecture and Engineering, Construction, Contract Services, Cultural and Event Industry Services, Commodity Suppliers and more.