PARKLAND, FL - On Sunday, April 8, 2018 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Parkland Golf & Country Club will host its first food and wine fundraiser benefiting the Marjory Stoneman Douglas victims. Local South Florida restaurants will provide more than twenty different food, wine, and craft beer stations during the event. Entertainment will be provided by Marjory Stoneman Douglas students. The event will be emceed by Y100's Chris Cruz and there will be a lifestyle silent auction. The final round of the Masters will be aired.
The event will open to the public, adults 18 and over, and is rain or shine.
The following items can be bid on during the event. You must be present to bid on any auction item.
- MSC Cruises – A 7-night Caribbean cruise for two in a balcony stateroom on the MSC Seaside
- 1 week at Lakehouse on Lake Lanier in Georgia - A 5-Bedroom home that can accommodate 10-12 guests and a wine tasting with Paragon Cellars
- 3 Nights at Playa Hotels & Resorts - 3-Nights Stay for 2 at any Playa Hotels & Resorts
- Miami Dolphins Helmet - All Team Signed Official Miami Dolphins Helmet
- Bottle of Ellman Family Cabernet Sauvignon - Ellman Family Vineyard - Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Only 140 Cases Produced
- Bottle of Pride Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon - 2014 Pride Mountain Vineyards - Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. Bottle signed by the Winemaker
- Air Conditioning Service or Product Gift Certificate - Any product or service for value of $250
- Sunday Brunch for 4 - Sunday Brunch for 4 at the Breakers Palm Beach
- Facial Rejuvenation Botox - Restalyne or Juvederm-package
- Pine Hollow Equestrian Center - Horseback riding camp, 2 private lessons, and equestrian items
- Yoga Membership - Year membership at Evolution Yoga, Coconut Creek
To purchase tickets to the event, click here.
Support from local restaurants, beer, and wine representatives is welcome. Space is limited for our food and drink stations and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. Those interested in becoming a vendor, please click here.
Corporate sponsors are welcome. Click here for the donation form.