- Detectives Identify Workers Injured in Lightning Strike in Parkland
- Worker Killed, Two Others Injured in Lightning Strike in Parkland
- Broward County Sheriff's Office: Suspicious Package Harmless
- Police Need Public's Help to Catch Heron Bay Car Burglars
- Zachary Cruz Remains in Custody; Bond is $500,000
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Student Charged with Misdemeanor for Threatening Post; ...
By JOY OGLESBY/PIO, BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICEMay 25, 2018
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives believe a man who used counterfeit bills to pay for a Target Visa gift card is part of a larger fraud network.
Around 8:30 p.m. April 29, the suspect arrived at Target, 1200 S. Federal Highway in Deerfield Beach, as a passenger in a black four-door car. He bypassed the registers on the first floor of the store and went to the lone clerk who was working ...