- Parsippany's Memorial Day Parade on May 28th
- Free Guided Meditation Session at the Parsippany PAL
- Morris County Tourism/Travel Expenditures Reach $2.2 Billion. (Yes. Billion)
- Jazz Cafe tonight at Parsippany High School
- Fathers Day Fun Run supporting Randolph Animal Shelter
- Parsippany one of 2018 Best Communities For Music Education
By TARA HEFFERNANApril 30, 2018
Picture yourself traveling by horse-drawn carriage from Newark, NJ to Philadelphia, PA in the late 1800's. It was long, dusty, uncomfortable and monotonous. Then along came the automobile and changed everything forever.
On Saturday, July 14, METC is excited to host a special day-long outdoor event, Carriage to Car that will offer an up close experience with both carriages ...