- Parsippany Budget Meetings Scheduled
- A 'Gold Card' for Morris County Parents, Guardians of Killed Military
- MORRIS COUNTY FREEHOLDERS TO APPEAL HISTORIC PRESERVATION CASE TO THE U.S.
- In Parsippany, 30 Mayors Gather with the Governor
- Vacant Houses and Storm Clean-Up the Hot Topics at Parsippany Mayor's Town Hall
- A Celebratory Welcome in Parsippany to the Inaugural Riders of the National ...
By JVSNJMay 11, 2018
EAST ORANGE AND LIVINGSTON, NJ – Jewish Vocational Service of MetroWest NJ (JVS) received a competitive $250,000 two-year grant from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The grant allows JVS and their partner, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, to help legal permanent residents prepare and apply for U.S. citizenship through free instruction and ...