St. Catherine of Siena’s annual Carnival will soon give summer its unofficial kick-off, with plenty of fun for everyone: Thursday, June 1 to Saturday, June 3 from 6 to 10 p.m. and Sunday, June 4 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Rides and boardwalk-style Games with prizes on the lower campus
- Food Court and Siena Ale House outdoors on the upper campus
- Katie’s Café indoors, desserts and coffee
- Kids World (fun and games for younger children) in air-conditioned Siena Hall back by popular demand
WRISTBAND THURSDAY: All you can ride for one price on Thursday night. Pay one price ($ 30) and ride all night.
Advance food court tickets, ride tickets and wristbands will be sold in St. Catherine’s Lower Church
- Tuesday, May 30 from 9 am - noon and 3-6 pm
- Wednesday, May 31 from 9 am - noon and 3-6 pm
- Thursday, June 1 from 9am - noon
Ride and Food Tickets will also be on sale throughout the carnival. St. Catherine of Siena is located at the corner of Pompton Avenue and Bradford Avenue, Cedar Grove. For more information, phone the St. Catherine’s Rectory, 973.239.7960.