Kristin M. Corrado, Esq., Passaic County Clerk, announces an expanded May outreach schedule for the Passaic Valley area.
The County Clerk’s Office will process Passport applications, issue notary oaths and veteran photo ID cards at the following times and locations.
- Thursday, May 4 - Totowa Public Library, 537 Totowa Road, Totowa from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10 - Woodland Park Municipal Building, 5 Brophy Lane, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 11 - Little Falls Municipal Building (2nd Floor), 225 Main St., from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 16 - Totowa Public Library, 537 Totowa Road, Totowa, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25 - Alfred H. Baumann Public Library, 7 Brophy Lane,Woodland Park, from 5 to 7 p.m.