WOODLAND PARK, NJ - PSE&G has begun milling and paving roads that were affected by the installation of new gas mains. Phase one of the work will be done over the course of the summer. Phase two will be done this fall.
As part of an agreement with PSE&G, the Borough has worked to ensure that streets affected by gas main work will be resurfaced from curb to curb.
This is the milling and paving schedule for the week of Aug. 3-7, 2020.
- Monday, Aug. 3: Haverhill Ave. between Eben Ave. and Sunset Dr., Grandview Dr.. and Valley Dr.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4: Woodrow Ave. and Borrego Dr.
- Wednesday, Aug. 5: Continue Woodrow Ave. and Borrego Dr.
- Thursday, Aug. 6: Mt. Pleasant Ave. between Brookview Dr. and Chestnut Grove
- Friday, Aug. 7: No milling scheduled
- Monday, Aug. 3: Lincoln Lane, Morley Dr., Winslow Pl., Miller Ave., Pitts Ave. and Virbickas Drive
- Tuesday, Aug. 4: Overmount Ave. and Bartsch Ave.; Haverhill Ave. between Mt. Pleasant Ave. and Eben
- Wednesday, Aug. 5: Meriline Ave., upper portions from Sunset Dr. up on Whitaker Ave., Hillcrest Ave. and Cedarhurst Ave.
- Thursday, Aug. 6: Alcazar Ave., Whitaker Ave., Zoar St., Hillcrest Ave. and Sunset Dr. between Meriline Ave. and Highview Dr.
- Friday, Aug. 7: Haverhill Ave., Hobart Ave. and Rose Pl.
During the milling process, you will have access to your residence, except for a short window when the crew is directly in front of your home.
During the paving process, you will not be able to get to and from your residence once the crew is on your street. Please make arrangements to park your vehicle where you can get to it without any issue.
The schedule could change due to weather conditions. You will receive a reverse 911 the night before advising you that work will be done in your area.
Any questions or concerns, contact Acting Chief John Uzzalino at 973-345-8115 or email@example.com.
Please visit the Borough's Facebook page to view updates.