WOODLAND PARK, NJ - PSE&G has begun milling roads that were affected by the installation of new gas mains. Phase one of the work will be done over the course of July and August. Phase two will be done this fall.
As part of an agreement with PSE&G, the Borough has worked to ensure that streets affected by gas main work will be resurfaced from curb to curb.
Milling will be done this week on the following streets:
- Monday, July 20 - Lookout Lane, Overmount Ave. (between Mt. Pleasant Ave and Lookout Lane)
- Tuesday, July 21 - Williams Drive (Between Mt. Pleasant Ave. and Thornton Place), Thornton Place, Tiessens Terrace, Lincoln Lane and Morley Drive
- Wednesday, July 22 - Morley Drive, Pitts Ave., Winslow Ave., Miller Ave. and Bartsch Ave
- Thursday, July 23 - Mt. Pleasant Ave. (Williams Drive to Haverhill Ave.)
- Friday, July 24 - Mt. Pleasant Ave (finish Williams Drive to Haverhill Ave.), Meriline Ave. (Mt. Pleasant Ave. to beginning of Westmount Apartments)
All dates and work areas are subject to change. Weather may affect schedule. Any questions, contact Police Dispatch at 973-345-8111.
Streets that will be worked on during phase one this summer include: Alcazar Avenue, Bartsch Avenue, Borrego Drive, Cedarhurst Avenue, Dulles Drive, Garret Drive, Grandview Drive, Hillcrest Avenue, Haverhill Avenue, Hobart Avenue, Lincoln Lane, Lookout Lane, Meriline Avenue, Miller Avenue, Morley Drive, Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Overmount Avenue, Park Drive, Pascale Place, Pitts Avenue, Rose Place, South Street, Sunset Drive, Thornton Place, Tiessen Terrace, Valley Drive, Whitaker Avenue, Williams Drive, Winslow Place, Woodrow Avenue, Zendzian Drive and Zoar Street.