WOODLAND PARK, NJ - PSE&G has begun milling and paving roads that were affected by the installation of new gas mains. Phase one of the work will be done over the course of July and August. Phase two will be done this fall.
As part of an agreement with PSE&G, the Borough has worked to ensure that streets affected by gas main work will be resurfaced from curb to curb.
- Monday, July 27 - Meriline Ave., Whitaker Ave., Zoar St. and Alcazar Ave.
- Tuesday, July 28 - Hillcrest Ave. and Cedarhurst Ave.
- Wednesday, July 29 - Rose Place and Hobart Ave.
- Thursday, July 30 - Haverhill Ave. and Sunset Ave.
- Friday, July 31 - Grandview Drive and Valley Drive
- Tuesday, July, 28 - Garret Drive, Park Drive, South St., Dulles Drive, Pascale Pl. and Zendzian Drive
- Wednesday, July, 29 - Williams Drive, Lookout Lane, Thornton Place and Tiessen Terrace
- Thursday, July, 30 - Lincoln Lane, Morley Drive, Winslow Place, Pitts Ave., Miller Ave.
- Friday, July 31 - Overmount Ave. and Bartsch Ave.
During the milling process, you will have access to your residence, except for a short window when the crew is directly in front of your home.
During the paving process, you will not be able to get to and from your residence once the crew is on your street. Please make arrangements to park your vehicle where you can get to it without any issue.
The schedule could change due to weather conditions. You will receive a reverse 911 the night before advising you that work will be done in your area.
Any questions or concerns, contact Acting Chief John Uzzalino at 973-345-8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Borough's Facebook page to view updates.