- American Legion Lends Helping Hand Towards Hurricane Relief
- Little Falls Girl Spearheads School Supply Collection For Kids In Need
- Great Notch Association Awards Scholarship to recent PV Graduate
- Small Kind Act Speaks Volumes By Woodland Park Students
- The Fine Grind in Little Falls Celebrates Its 12th Anniversary
The Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter will be “hitting the streets” of Bergen and Passaic counties to educate local residents about Alzheimer’s as well as the resources that are available to those with – and those caring for someone with – Alzheimer’s or dementia. Chapter representatives also will be hosting a registration drive ...