- Woodland Park Receives $575K Grant to Continue Streetscape Project
- Woodland Park Schedules Public Hearing on County Open Space Grant Application
- Notch Road Bridge To Reopen By The End of The Month
- Woodland Park Council Honors Competition Cheerleading Squads
- Woodland Park Mayor Issues Request To State To Include Noise Barriers In Project
- Damiano Addresses Highlights During His First Year As Little Falls Mayor
Passaic County Freeholder John Bartlett was elected second vice-chair of the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees at the organization’s January 2018 reorganization meeting.
“I want to thank my fellow board members for electing me to the executive committee,” Freeholder Bartlett said. “Transportation investments are essential to ...