WOODLAND PARK, NJ - The Borough of Woodland Park will be closing public access to its government buildings effective Thursday, March 19 until further notice.
- The Municipal Building, Department of Public Works and the Alfred H. Baumann Free Public Library (previously closed) will be closed to public access.
- Hours of operation (via telephone and email only):
Municipal Building will remain available during normal hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Code Enforcement and the DPW Office will be available from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Library will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Recycling Center will be open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for drop-offs of recyclables.
- Office and Library staff will be reachable during regular business hours.
- The Police Department and Public Works employees will continue traditional responsibilities, in addition to those duties assigned to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All Building Department, Code Enforcement and Fire Prevention inspections are suspended until further notice, unless in the event of an emergency.
- Online payments for taxes, water bills and other programs remain available via wpnj.us.
- Municipal parks will be CLOSED to group gatherings of more than five and all playground equipment will be off limits until further notice.
- Municipal Court sessions are canceled through Friday, March 27.
- All Public Meetings of boards and committees are suspended until further notice, with the exception of Mayor and Council meetings and Board of Education meetings.
- First Monday of the month Municipal Building evening hours and extended Board of Health Registrar/Voter Registration hours are suspended.
Below is a list of departments and their contact information.
Mayor’s Office, 973-345-8100 x211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator, 973-345-8100 x100, email@example.com
Municipal Clerk, 973-345-8100 x100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dep. Municipal Clerk, 973-345-8100 x203, email@example.com
Bd. of Health, 973-345-8100 x203, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax/Water Collector, 973-345-8100 x101, email@example.com
Finance Dept., 973-345-8100 x205, firstname.lastname@example.org
Code Enforcement, 973-345-8100 x103, email@example.com
Recreation, 973-345-8100 x213, firstname.lastname@example.org
Municipal Court, 973-345-8100 x102, email@example.com
Fire Prevention, 973-345-8100 x240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Information, 973-345-8100 x226, email@example.com
A.H.Baumann Library, 973-345-8120, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dept. of Public Works, 973-256-1264 x1, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency - 9-1-1
Non-emergency - 973-345-8111, email@example.com