With schools closed for the rest of the academic and students missing out on a number of milestones, including kindergarten, eighth grade, high school, and college graduations,TAPinto Paterson is offering parents of local students the opportunity to share their child's achievement with our readers.
The feature may include which schools your child attended throughout his/her academic journey, what clubs/sports he/she has participated in, favorite school memories, where they will be going in September, and whatever else you would like to highlight. Pictures can also be shared.
Submissions are only $10.
1. Go to www.tapintoPaterson.net.
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on the "submit content button." Then select "Milestones"
3. Under "headline," type your student's name.
4. Under "Primary Local Site," select "Paterson"
5. Under "Category," select "Graduation."
6. Next, add the photo of your child and the photo credit.
7. Fill out the contact information in case we need to reach you for clarification.
8. In the milestone text please add any information your would like to feature about your special student.
9. Agree to the terms and click "SUBMIT."
10. Click "Pay for Guaranteed Publication" and fill out necessary information.
Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for helping support free local news during these uncertain times.