Dear Mayor Council members, Business Administrator and Mr Forsman.
With reference to the PatersonPress article, whilst I agree that the matter needs to be looked into as a safeguard to the public interest, what a pity we cannot see the same sense of urgency from you all when it comes to:
- Passing the Municipal Budget (now 8 1/2 months late)
- Hiring a Police Chief.
- Rehiring 125 laid off Police officers and fighting crime (more people shot yesterday in a drive by).
- Creating a coherent economic development plan to bring in rateables.
- Disciplining the OTSCAM miscreants and making sure the monies are repaid by everyone.
- Overseeing the Department of Community Development.
- Lowering our property taxes to sane levels.
- Youth programs (summer is rushing towards us).
- Repairing potholes ( with the mildest winter in years, you'd think the DPW would get a jump on this for next winter).
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer. Click here to submit a Letter to the Editor.