PATERSON, NJ - The Paterson Free Public Library will be hosting a lecture designed to help immigrants without green cards on Wed., May 23. The session will be at 5:30 at the main branch of the library at 250 Broadway.
The lecture will be presented by The Shulman Law Group, LLC.
The topics include:
• Understanding President Obama’s New Regulations
• Steps To Obtaining A Green Card
• How To Become A Citizen
• What To Do If You Or A Relative Commits A Crime
• How To Sponsor a Relative
• Ways To Stop Deportation
• How To Sponsor An Employee