PATERSON, NJ - Kristin M. Corrado, Esq., Passaic County Clerk, announce an expanded April outreach schedule for the Passaic Valley area. The County Clerk’s office will process passport applications, issue notary oaths and veteran photo ID cards at the following times and locations.
- Thursday, April 6 - Totowa Public Library, 537 Totowa Rd., Totowa from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8 - Woodland Park Health Fair, West Paterson Boys & Girls Club, 8 Memorial Drive, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free passport photos on this date
- Wednesday, April 12 - Woodland Park Municipal Building, 5 Brophy Lane, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13 - Little Falls Municipal Building, 225 Main St., from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18 - Totowa Public Library, 537 Totowa Rd., from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27 - Little Falls Public Library, 8 Warrens Street, from 5 to 7:00 p.m.
For information on fees and requirements, call 983-881-4788 or visit www.passaiccountynj.org.