PATERSON, NJ - When it comes to reporting, TAPinto Paterson prides itself on delivering a different type of news. Whether they are government related or stories of residents making a difference, promoting a community event or showing off the true beauty of the city, celebrating local students or highlighting the efforts of our brave first responders, we place great emphasis on what our readers tell us they want to see most!
Have a story you think your neighbors would enjoy? Want to reach thousands of eyes with news about your organization, an upcoming or recent event, or even share your opinion on the latest news in your town? We want to hear from you!
Send your news tips directly to our editor, Steve Lenox, by clicking here.
Some of recent, widely read, stories are below:
* In the early hours of Saturday, June 30, two Paterson firefighters responded to a call of a woman in labor. While transporting her to the hospital, their ambulance was hit and overturned. The well trained, and always prepared, EMTs didn’t miss a beat, and, despite the adversity they faced, continued to deliver care to the mother, as well as the newborn baby!
* It has been said that Paterson’s renaissance will start with the Great Falls. The soon to launch trolley system will help transport residents and visitors from various spots in the city’s downtown to and from the national park, as well as the Paterson Art Factory
* When Mayor Andre Sayegh was sworn in on Sunday, July 1, he invited Paterson poet Elizabeth Valverde an opportunity to recite a work she had penned in the days following his election. Valverde was kind enough to share it with our readers.
* With calls for expanded opportunities for recreation for city residents continuing to mount, one couple stepped up and made a generous contribution that will give eight local ball fields a facelift..
Already have something written or want to write the story yourself? TAPinto.net also gives readers the opportunity to submit content directly to the site by following these simple steps:
1. Click “Submit Content” in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
2. Choose the type of content you would like to submit, such as Event, Press Release, Letter to the Editor, Business Listing, etc.
3. The site will direct you to a new page to fill out all necessary fields.
4. After completing all sections and attaching photos, click Update Article at the bottom
5. Your submission will then be reviewed by our team and once it's approved, the entry will be generated and go live.
Are you the owner of a local business trying to find ways to promote your product or service? Like our reporting, our advertising opportunities are also designed to help build a stronger Paterson. Check out this video on what makes our platform unique.
TAPinto.net offers you content marketing, native advertising, social media marketing, exclusive sponsorships, branded content opportunities, email marketing and traditional online advertising to help your business grow.