- Redevelopment of Riverside Terrace Moving Forward
- Video: Wimberly Continues to Speak Out for Local School Funding
- City Council Passes Budget Amid Turbulent Political Climate
- BREAKING: Wimberly Announces Murphy Budget Includes $20 Million in Additional ...
- Why Were Benches Removed From City Hall?
- Wimberly and Sumter Call for Increased Funding for Black Colleges
By MARK GREENBAUMApril 17, 2018
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09) spoke from the floor of the House of Representatives today on the refusal of Congress to demand Donald Trump’s tax returns and its failure to hold the Trump administration accountable. A recording of Mr. Pascrell’s speech is available here.
A transcript of his speech appears below.