- Paterson Senator Nellie Pou Issues Statement on Governor Murphy's ...
- Congressman Pascrell Leads Efforts to Restore Law Enforcement Funding
- Paterson Senator Nellie Pou Issues Statement on Relief for Puerto Rico
- Paterson’s Congressman Bill Pascrell Secures Funds for Road Improvements
- No Government Shutdown for Paterson
- Special Meetings for Paterson City Council and Board of Education Tonight
By KEITH FURLONGFebruary 15, 2018
(Paterson, New Jersey) – On February 13, 2018, the Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders introduced the 2018 budget with conservative revenue projections, improved reserve levels, and significant investment in infrastructure improvements. The 2018 budget reflects fiscally sound financial policies, strong budgetary flexibility, proactive increases to manage volatile expense line items, ...