PISCATAWAY, NJ – We hope 2016 is off to a great start for everyone. In September, Ken and I launched TAP into Piscataway because we wanted to get more involved in the community by sharing news and other information about our wonderful township. We thank you for your support, and we look forward to bringing you more Piscataway news in 2016.
Are you taking full advantage of all that TAP into Piscataway has to offer? Here are 10 ways to get more out of TAP into Piscataway.
1. Sign up for our free daily online news to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, even if the story in the subject line doesn't catch your eye, make sure you click on the email to open it. There are usually several new stories each day.
2. Advertise with TAP into Piscataway or in any of the TAP towns. Receive a featured story on your business, publication of press releases, events and much more. Contact Ken Simmons at email@example.com and request a media kit.
3. Visit our homepage, TAP into Piscataway https://www.tapinto.net/towns/piscataway daily to read the newest columns, stories from around Middlesex County and other NJ news, and features like the daily calendar of events and much more.
4. Post letters to the editor, press releases, calendar listings, lost pets, classifieds and real estate listings and add your business listing to our directory for free! Just click “submit content” in the green bar, above.
5. Like us on Facebook at TAP into Piscataway Facebook Page. Share and repost local stories with friends and family.
6. Follow us on Twitter @PiscatawayTAP. If you tweet, then follow us on Twitter, and retweet your favorite stories.
7. Organizations post your upcoming events in the calendar for free. Don’t forget to include other towns, just add them to “suggested towns” when the event is posted under “submit content.”
8. Click on our ads! These are fantastic local businesses that have chosen to support TAP into Piscataway, making it possible for us provide you with free e-news. Take a moment to find out about all they have to offer and patronize them when you can.
9. iTAP Piscataway! Do you want to share some local news stories of businesses, people and organizations? Simply email Editor Kia Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org with your news tips and ideas. Enter iTAP Pway in the subject line.
10. Check out the TAPinto.net network. As part of the greater TAPinto.net network, we also have access to news from more than 60 communities throughout New Jersey, New York and other places, providing independent coverage of larger county, statewide and national stories that take place in those areas. The larger network reaches 3 million people and was visited some 12 million times this year, making us a dynamic and growing newsgathering operation.
TAP into Piscataway is an all-online, objective, newspaper serving the residents, organizations, and business owners of Piscataway, New Jersey and surrounding areas. Our whole purpose is to inform our readers and enhance the businesses in the township we serve. Thank you for TAPPING into Piscataway today!